Stealth Acoustics LinearResponse Invisible Speakers deliver maximum audio performance while minimizing the aesthetic pollution in your home or business. The installation process is typically as simple as fitting a wallboard patch. The speakers are finished into the surrounding wallboard to completely conceal their appearance. Finishes such as paint, texture, fabric, wallpaper and veneer can be compatible.
- 🔊 https://www.stealthacoustics.com/invi… ————————————————- This installation video is designed to illustrate the typical installation process for all Stealth LineaResponse Invisible Speakers from start to finish. If using an optional BX Back Box, MBA Back Box or MBX Back Box, review videos for those products after watching this video.
- ▶️ BX Back Box – https://youtu.be/lSMmdMEDjBk
- ▶️ MBA Back Box – https://youtu.be/awEKuwLHDts
- ▶️ MBX Back Box – https://youtu.be/85iTM3L1wn4 0:00 — Invisible Speaker Installation
- 0:04 — Basic Installation in New Construction (without a back box)
- 1:09 — Remove Place Saver
- 1:26 — Install Speaker
- 2:29 — Check Depth with Surrounding Wallboard
- 3:12 — Check Depth with Surrounding Wallboard
- 3:37 — STOP! Test Each Speaker
- 4:05 — Seam Tape
- 4:30 — Seam Finishing – Stage 1
- 5:33 — Sand Stage 1
- 5:57 — Seam Finishing – Stage 2
- 6:46 — Sand Stage 2
- 7:08 — Seam Finishing – Stage 3
- 8:13 — Sand Stage 3
- 8:36 —Inspect for Uneven Finish
- 8:56 — Apply Primer
- 9:33 — Inspect for Uneven Finish
- 9:50 — Apply Paint ————————————————-
⚠️ It is recommended to have your AV installer and wall finishing contractor review these videos and the instructional material ahead of time to avoid improper installation or delay of project completion. These speakers, though simple to finish do require an awareness of the installation procedure to achieve optimum results and avoid voiding warranty.
⚠️ Following these steps and paying attention to detail will result in a completely invisible installation.
⚠️ Stealth Invisible speakers can be installed in walls or ceilings
⚠️ Stealth speakers are designed to install into standard 16” on-center framing. For framing wider or narrower additional material will be necessary (see the MBA Back Box installation video for an example of this).
▶️ MBA Back Box – https://youtu.be/awEKuwLHDts
⚠️ Contact your AV Dealer or Stealth Acoustics with any questions